Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Will there be any additions to Molly's Wardrobe?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do you think there will be any additions to Molly's wardrobe with the premier of her movie? I loved and miss [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Route 66 and Victory Garden Dress. Although, I must say her wardrobe is pretty extensive compared to other Historicals. I think she and Samantha have the most items.

    Also, Molly's outfits seem more novelty rather than what they would have actually wore everyday. I have really liked seeing what seamstresses like Bunnybear have done with the period dresses for Molly and Kit.

    Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! I think they will have a couple new outfits, they did for Samantha when her movie came out, even though her collection was large. I too would like more simple dresses, like things she would wear to school and such.

    I can't wait, Molly was my first doll. I know I'm going to get Emily's Meet outfit for sure.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet Molly will get at least one new outfit. Felicity got her new tea dress, and Samantha got a bridesmaid's dress and a holiday coat.

    I agree with you both! The "novelty" outfits are cute and look great on display, but I really enjoy the everyday-style outfits better.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see more clothing also and one not so "costume" like, although I do think they are precious...

    But I want more sweater/cardigan sets with a skirt or just other dresses and also a new winter outfit... I like the rain slicker and hat... but I think a nice coat would be lovely for Molly.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well... I didn't realize you couldn't post photos... darn it

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: adorevintage ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it possible that we will be able to buy Emily's meet outfit seperate? DD doesnt seem interested in Emily. She says that she looks too much like Felicity [img]smile.gif[/img] I loved the Route 66 outfit too, and hope they bring it back with the movie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, you should be able to buy only the outfit (that's what I plan to do). I just got only Nellie's Meet dress. Once Emily comes out, you call CS, and they will tell you the price, and you can order it then!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh cool! I didn't know that!! Thanks for the tip!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •